Saturday, April 12, 2008

Official Bloggers!!










Alright - where to start!! Some of you (or maybe most of you) have seen Caleb's two [missing] front teeth!! Well he had just learned to ride a two wheeler right before his 5th Birthday. Lance I and I were getting ready for a date and the kids were outside helping him. It was kind of windy that day and he was still really new at it. He was going down the drive way and well......You guessed it!! He came in the house and his whole front side was covered in dirt and gravel. He skinned his knee and chin and he ate some of it too. He chipped one of his teeth pretty good. We took him to the dentist and they ended up pulling both of them. I guess the other one was knocked loose as well. As he was sitting there in the chair waiting for the dentist to come in he looked at me and said "Mom, I wish I hadn't fallen off my bike!!" Just the other day he said to me "Mom, I wish I had my front teeth back" I feel bad for the poor kid. But you have to admit he does look pretty cute with out them.

A FACE ONLY A MOTHER COULD LOVE!!

This is a picture of his birthday cake!! He was so proud of it.



We took the kids swimming on Caleb's birthday out to the Calwell rec center. That is a really cool place. I haven't ever been there but they have fountains and a slide and a lazy river. So cool!! Here are a few pictures of the the whole day (I know you are all dying to see them)!! They also had climbing wall. Blake thought he had died and gone to heaven. I don't know what it is about boys and Climbing - but ever since Blake was a baby he has climed on everything from counter tops to slides to trees to fences!! Wow - He is definatley all boy!!

6 comments:

Anna Beal said...

Katie! Do I need to come over and help you get your blog running?

Unknown said...

YAY !!!! Youll see - blogging is the best thing ever! welcome to leaving the dishes undone for another hour!!!

The Cannons said...

I'm glad to see you've joined the dark side. Now if we could just get Hart and Jory and Trisha and Travis in on the fun.
Mitzi

Anna Beal said...

Nice job Katie, let me know if you want any more help.

The Cannons said...

Cute b-day cake. Did you make it? What am I saying of course you did. I want to check out that swimming pool it sounds pretty cool. That sounded like a great birthday part, what a good mom you are.
Mitzi

Mateo said...

Could this possibly be the family blog of the infamous Lance Beal who I trained in the Ecuador, Guayaquil North mission, way back in 1993?

Family looks amazing. Have Lance contact me @ lance_pearson@dell.com

Thanks!