Thursday, September 4, 2008

1st Day of School

August 20th : First official day of school for Blake and Lindsey.
Kindergarten Orientation for Caleb.

I must say that it is weird having just Ruth and I at home even for 2 1/2 hours. But on the other hand it is nice to just have one kid with me when I need to run errands. I Think Ruth likes having the extra attention as well.
I can't believe Lindsey is already 8!!! It seems like just yesterday that she was just a baby. I hate that they grow up so fast. It really makes you cherish life and enjoy those precious moments -Huh!!!

This is Caleb's first official day of school. Isn't he cute?! He did Great!! He is loving school and had made some friends already - Jerak, Avery and Tristan. Just this morning Lindsey was helping Caleb put his shoes on and he was telling her that he had a crush on a girl in his class, Isabell!!

And Blake!! What do I say about him. I was going through one of my draws in the office looking for something and stumbled on some pictrues. Blake was only 2 and Lindsey was 3 1/2 and Caleb was 8 or 9 months old. Oohhh how they grow up soo fast.
I can't believe I have 3 kids in school!! WoW!! Are they all really that old already? Lindsey started 3rd grade - Blake is in 1st grade and Caleb is in Kindergarten!!! How cute are they?!! August 2008

5 comments:

Anna Beal said...

You did it...finally. Thanks for letting us come over today. It really made my girls' day. It was nice.

The Cannons said...

Your kids are so cute. I love your post and your new background is soo cute. Good to have you back to the blogging world, keep those posts a comin'.
Mitzi
Oh and I can't believe how old they are either, craziness!

Shelley Beal said...

LOVE those pictures!!!!

Nancy said...

cute blog! I found you through Lyndsay's blog. I miss you guys! You can find my blog by clicking my name above if you'd like.

Loves!!

Travis and Bridget Shumaker said...

how fun! i love finding blogs of people i know!! :)
its so good to hear about you guys.
love ya!
here's my blog haha:
www.bridgetnielson.blogspot.com
love ya!
~Bridge